Hand-made in New England for over 110 years2>
4.89/5 Stars out of 28 Reviews
Anita M. Dube | June 29th, 2019
Nice big mop head. Great quality. Can do a large area quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend.
Sharon Cervenak | June 29th, 2019
Just had original hardwood floors refinished after being covered with carpet for decades. In just minutes I can clean 3 rooms and a hallway with the Sladust Wool Dust mop
AM C | June 30th, 2019
Dusting hard wood floors! Like Mom used way back when. Vacuum is great for the rugs but this is a great “dust picker -upper”
AC | July 1st, 2019
Love this mop. Just like my grandmother had
PL | July 1st, 2019
This is an awesome dust mop. Our hardwood floors are dark and show every speck. I use it daily and it keeps our floor clean with very little effort!!
Big Wooly with Telescoping Handle
Hand-made in New England for over 110 years
- Convenient household-size, multi-colored wool dust mop
- Made from genuine wool
- The swivel head provides maneuverability for easy cleaning
- The NEW, DURABLE VELCRO® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust head from frame for hand washing; then air dry.
- Metal Frame lenght: 12"
- Dusting area measures 11" x 18"
- Pet friendly - uses only the natural lanolin in the wool to hold on to the dust
- Sturdy durable design
- Comes complete with a metal telescoping handle, which extends from 34" to 59"
This is an all natural product and does NOT require any chemical treatment No need for expensive disposable pads Replacement heads are available (Item# 100RH)