Hand-made in New England for over 110 years2>
4.75/5 Stars out of 562 Reviews
Karen M | October 20th, 2019
Just like my moms that she had for tears
Elaine Saunders | October 19th, 2019
I had been looking for an 'old fashioned' dust mop and decided to try this one. It is perfect! Dusts the wood and tile floors in our house just perfectly. It catches the cobwebs in the floor spaces under the cabinets and in no time at all my floors are dust free! Shakes clean as can be too.
francisca | October 18th, 2019
THE best dry mop made. works very well, easy to shake out. doesn't get matted down. I also bough one for my florida house
Margaret L. | October 14th, 2019
Wool is indeed the ideal material for a dust mop! Mop size is ideal. The mop head swivels nicely and it is easy to reach underneath furniture. All my floors are hardwood and this mop allows me to dust the whole house in record time. Shakes out to clean. Very pleased with this (made in USA) product!
Rosa | October 9th, 2019
Very nice dust mop, in fact the nicest I have ever seen. It is big and thick Very well made. Easy to use. If dusting your floors isn't fun it will be if you use this duster!!
Big Wooly with Telescoping Handle
Hand-made in New England for over 110 years
- Convenient household-size, multi-colored wool dust mop
- Made from genuine wool
- The swivel head provides maneuverability for easy cleaning
- The NEW, DURABLE VELCRO® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust head from frame for hand washing; then air dry.
- Metal Frame lenght: 12"
- Dusting area measures 11" x 18"
- Pet friendly - uses only the natural lanolin in the wool to hold on to the dust
- Sturdy durable design
- Comes complete with a metal telescoping handle, which extends from 34" to 59"
This is an all natural product and does NOT require any chemical treatment No need for expensive disposable pads Replacement heads are available (Item# 100RH)