Hand-made in New England for over 110 years2>
4.75/5 Stars out of 562 Reviews
Diana Perez | November 9th, 2019
Love this dust mop
B. van Dam | November 4th, 2019
Unlike other low grade dust mops, this one is thick and grabs everything! The handle is a bit cheaply made (I preferred the telescoping, the wood handle is likely sturdier) but it does work as advertised. Overall, I would buy this again, especially since they are still made in the USA (if that is true as advertised)
blee | November 2nd, 2019
vakdevi | October 23rd, 2019
Great to use laminate floors. Thorough cleaning.
Dolores VanGilder | October 21st, 2019
Big Wooly with Telescoping Handle
Hand-made in New England for over 110 years
- Convenient household-size, multi-colored wool dust mop
- Made from genuine wool
- The swivel head provides maneuverability for easy cleaning
- The NEW, DURABLE VELCRO® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust head from frame for hand washing; then air dry.
- Metal Frame lenght: 12"
- Dusting area measures 11" x 18"
- Pet friendly - uses only the natural lanolin in the wool to hold on to the dust
- Sturdy durable design
- Comes complete with a metal telescoping handle, which extends from 34" to 59"
This is an all natural product and does NOT require any chemical treatment No need for expensive disposable pads Replacement heads are available (Item# 100RH)