Hand-made in New England for over 110 years2>
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 1. Click here to reset.
4.75/5 Stars out of 562 Reviews
Pages 1 2
Carolyn guglielmo | October 3rd, 2019
My mother had a fuller brush wool dust mop for years it was great. I wish I had returned this 10 minutes after you use it the dust is back . It is really bad
Kindle Customer | December 25th, 2018
Mop will not stay together falls apart every time I used it - it is a piece of junk
K B. | July 17th, 2018
Received today, straight from the box, the tip to hang the mop is unattached. The telescoping handle will not secure so it is impossible to use. I love the wool top but in this condition it cannot be used.
Christopher G Hoy | October 28th, 2017
I am not sure if I got a knock off brand, or what happened but this does not pick up anything from my dark hardwood floors. It works as a broom pushing things into a pile, but does not pick up anything. The handle extends but won't stay long and keeps collapsing making it hard to push across the floor. I was excited to get this seeing there are so many good reviews. Either this company is paying people to write them or I got a knock off. Very disappointed.
KonaGal | April 17th, 2017
The mop head easily unscrews.. when I shake the mop out the window the mop head falls off the handle ... Cheaply made.. I'm in search of a decent dry mop
Big Wooly with Telescoping Handle
Hand-made in New England for over 110 years
- Convenient household-size, multi-colored wool dust mop
- Made from genuine wool
- The swivel head provides maneuverability for easy cleaning
- The NEW, DURABLE VELCRO® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust head from frame for hand washing; then air dry.
- Metal Frame lenght: 12"
- Dusting area measures 11" x 18"
- Pet friendly - uses only the natural lanolin in the wool to hold on to the dust
- Sturdy durable design
- Comes complete with a metal telescoping handle, which extends from 34" to 59"
This is an all natural product and does NOT require any chemical treatment No need for expensive disposable pads Replacement heads are available (Item# 100RH)