Hand-made in New England for over 110 years2>
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 3. Click here to reset.
4.75/5 Stars out of 562 Reviews
Cj Wilson | August 25th, 2019
Carol Gibbs | July 2nd, 2019
Wanted something a little bigger so I returned it and ordered the Mammoth Wooly in replacement.
Carol Gibbs | July 1st, 2019
Wanted something little bigger so I returned it and ordered the Mammoth Wooly in replacement.
Kindle Customer | December 11th, 2018
Not like the old Stanley wool mop
Rich Taylor | August 27th, 2018
Mainly dinging this on its misleading representation of its size. Product pictures provided no context and made it appear larger than it is. Has slightly smaller effective width than my Bona damp mop.
Big Wooly with Telescoping Handle
Hand-made in New England for over 110 years
- Convenient household-size, multi-colored wool dust mop
- Made from genuine wool
- The swivel head provides maneuverability for easy cleaning
- The NEW, DURABLE VELCRO® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust head from frame for hand washing; then air dry.
- Metal Frame lenght: 12"
- Dusting area measures 11" x 18"
- Pet friendly - uses only the natural lanolin in the wool to hold on to the dust
- Sturdy durable design
- Comes complete with a metal telescoping handle, which extends from 34" to 59"
This is an all natural product and does NOT require any chemical treatment No need for expensive disposable pads Replacement heads are available (Item# 100RH)