Hand-made in New England for over 110 years2>
4.75/5 Stars out of 562 Reviews
Tommy Helms | August 10th, 2017
Tina S | May 22nd, 2018
Finally! something that picks of pet hair...very happy with this purchase...easy to care for
Terry Houser, Sn | February 5th, 2017
Wonderful dust mop. High quality. I expect this dirt/dust grabber to last for many years.
Terri B | December 21st, 2017
Love this dust mop! Expensive but worth it!
Teri | February 3rd, 2019
My Mom had an Oil Mop that she used on all our wood floors. I've been on a search for one just like it. I was so happy to find this very high quality, lite weight wool dust mop. I just sweep it across my old wood floors; the dust is gone and all that's left is a beautiful shine. I could almost literally dance through the house with this mop! I love it.
Big Wooly with Telescoping Handle
Hand-made in New England for over 110 years
- Convenient household-size, multi-colored wool dust mop
- Made from genuine wool
- The swivel head provides maneuverability for easy cleaning
- The NEW, DURABLE VELCRO® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust head from frame for hand washing; then air dry.
- Metal Frame lenght: 12"
- Dusting area measures 11" x 18"
- Pet friendly - uses only the natural lanolin in the wool to hold on to the dust
- Sturdy durable design
- Comes complete with a metal telescoping handle, which extends from 34" to 59"
This is an all natural product and does NOT require any chemical treatment No need for expensive disposable pads Replacement heads are available (Item# 100RH)