The most popular all wool dust mop
4.74/5 Stars out of 265 Reviews
| November 27th, 2019
I had one of these for 40 years, and lost it in a move, so was delighted to find it again. And it’s still made with real wool yarn and a wood handle.It’s so much better than products like a Swiffer that require you to buy special mop pads. It cleans better, too, and rinses out easily when needed. This mop is about as “green” as a household product can get.With luck, my new mop will last another 40 years. I’ll put it in my will!
| November 22nd, 2019
I just love this wool mop!
| November 17th, 2019
So far so good. I am not a swifter person. Been looking for a replacement for my 20 year old wool dustmop for a long time. Not as thick, however, it certainly is better than any I have tried thus far.
| November 16th, 2019
i was looking for a good mop, and i finally found one, it picks up everything!!!
| November 14th, 2019
This mop does a better job than any I have gotten elsewhere. The only negative is that it’s smaller than I would like.
Big Wooly with Wooden Handle
Since 1909 the most popular all wool dust mop is still handmade in New England
- Convenient household-size, old-fashioned multi-colored wool dust mop
- The fluffy pure wool dust mop head picks-up dust and pet hair like a charm
- Just shake it out after use and you are good to go again
- The swivel head provides maneuverability for easy access to hard to reach areas, corners, thight spaces, under furniture
- The NEW, DURABLE VELCROÂ® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust head from its frame
- Handwash in cold to lukewarm water and air dry
- Metal Frame measures 12"
- Dusting area is 11" x 18"
- Comes complete with a 48" removable natural lacquered wood handle
This is an all naural product and does NOT require any chemical treatment The lanolin in the wool hold on to the dust until you shake it out No expensive disposable pads needed Replacement heads are available (Item# 100RH)