The most popular all wool dust mop
5.00/5 Stars out of 13 Reviews
Amazon Customer | August 3rd, 2019
I love this mop. There is nothing like a wood handle and woolen mop to pick up dust around the baseboards and hard to reach areas like under dressers and beds. Plastic handles just don't get it.
Darlene Waugh | August 2nd, 2019
David Connor | August 1st, 2019
happyshopper | August 1st, 2019
I have 3 cats, a dog, and laminate flooring. As you can imagine, dust bunnies are constantly trying to invade and take over my little world. Sweeping a room as large as mine caused my back to hurt, so doing that every day was out of the question. I remembered fondly the dust-mop my Momma and Grandma used to use when I was growing up, but could never find one that looked like it would be up to the challenge. This one does! It is a might warrior and defeats the dust bunny army in no time. It picks up dust, kitty litter tracks, popcorn droppings - you name it, it gets it off my floor! On top of that, it is a mighty defeater of spiders as well! One swipe of the mop causes house spiders to quake in fear! Their homes are destroyed, and they are relocated with a swift shake, shake, shake of the mop, safe and sound outside. I would recommend this dust mop to anyone!
Doug 1 | July 19th, 2019
Picks up dust bunnies and dog hair ,easy to maneuver
Big Wooly with Wooden Handle
Since 1909 the most popular all wool dust mop is still handmade in New England
- Convenient household-size, old-fashioned multi-colored wool dust mop
- The fluffy pure wool dust mop head picks-up dust and pet hair like a charm
- Just shake it out after use and you are good to go again
- The swivel head provides maneuverability for easy access to hard to reach areas, corners, thight spaces, under furniture
- The NEW, DURABLE VELCRO® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust head from its frame
- Handwash in cold to lukewarm water and air dry
- Metal Frame measures 12"
- Dusting area is 11" x 18"
- Comes complete with a 48" removable natural lacquered wood handle
This is an all naural product and does NOT require any chemical treatment The lanolin in the wool hold on to the dust until you shake it out No expensive disposable pads needed Replacement heads are available (Item# 100RH)