The most popular all wool dust mop
4.74/5 Stars out of 265 Reviews
| October 31st, 2019
It reaches under and around furniture. Picks up everything. Very pleased
| October 20th, 2019
Grabs dust and dirt, easy to shake clean.
| October 18th, 2019
Love this dust mop. Easy to get under furniture and not heavy to push and easy to shake out.
| October 15th, 2019
The size is perfect for floors and getting under furniture, seems to be made well and made of natural fibers and washable
| October 8th, 2019
I love my Sladust wool mop so much I got one for my daughter. The head covers a large area, and does a beautiful job snagging up dust in those spots that are hard to reach. There is only one complaint. The handle screws onto the head hardware, but I found it kept getting loose, finally falling off. I used a little hot glue and it snugged out right up. An easy fix really. A great mop.
Big Wooly with Wooden Handle
Since 1909 the most popular all wool dust mop is still handmade in New England
- Convenient household-size, old-fashioned multi-colored wool dust mop
- The fluffy pure wool dust mop head picks-up dust and pet hair like a charm
- Just shake it out after use and you are good to go again
- The swivel head provides maneuverability for easy access to hard to reach areas, corners, thight spaces, under furniture
- The NEW, DURABLE VELCRO® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust head from its frame
- Handwash in cold to lukewarm water and air dry
- Metal Frame measures 12"
- Dusting area is 11" x 18"
- Comes complete with a 48" removable natural lacquered wood handle
This is an all naural product and does NOT require any chemical treatment The lanolin in the wool hold on to the dust until you shake it out No expensive disposable pads needed Replacement heads are available (Item# 100RH)