The most popular all wool dust mop
4.74/5 Stars out of 265 Reviews
| September 17th, 2019
This mop is lightweight and easy to move across my hardwood floors. Cleaning is quick and easy.
| September 12th, 2019
This dust mop is absolutely amazing at picking up pet hair from hard floors and it’s pretty to look at. I never knew a dust mop could make me so happy! I love the wood handle. The only criticism is that the connector from the pole to the mop is plastic and it doesn’t stay tight. Not a big deal but I think a metal connector would make this darn near perfect. If you have pets and hard floors, you NEED this dust mop. Worth every penny.
| September 8th, 2019
I've been searching for a good dust mop for a while. Hate all the waste with the Swiffer, so refuse to use those. I have 3 dogs and a busy house. This dust mop is great, picks up all the loose dog hair dust. really well made, maneuvers easily and works on tile and hardwood just the same. Highly recommend. spend the extra and you'll have one dust mop for years,
| August 29th, 2019
| August 18th, 2019
Better than expected
Big Wooly with Wooden Handle
Since 1909 the most popular all wool dust mop is still handmade in New England
- Convenient household-size, old-fashioned multi-colored wool dust mop
- The fluffy pure wool dust mop head picks-up dust and pet hair like a charm
- Just shake it out after use and you are good to go again
- The swivel head provides maneuverability for easy access to hard to reach areas, corners, thight spaces, under furniture
- The NEW, DURABLE VELCROÂ® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust head from its frame
- Handwash in cold to lukewarm water and air dry
- Metal Frame measures 12"
- Dusting area is 11" x 18"
- Comes complete with a 48" removable natural lacquered wood handle
This is an all naural product and does NOT require any chemical treatment The lanolin in the wool hold on to the dust until you shake it out No expensive disposable pads needed Replacement heads are available (Item# 100RH)