The most popular all wool dust mop
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 1. Click here to reset.
4.74/5 Stars out of 265 Reviews
| August 4th, 2016
I don't get the response from this mop that many seem to get. I am more in the group that says, it just pushes the dust around, it doesn't pick it up. I am a knitter and I know wool. I can always break wool yarn; I can't break the yarn on the mop. I discussed it with the company, and she says there is no question that the mop is wool. She was gracious enough to refund my money.
| January 12th, 2015
I absolutely hate this mop, it doesn't pick up the dirt like a good old fashion dust mop. I sure wish I could find one like the old days. Its annoying
Big Wooly with Wooden Handle
Since 1909 the most popular all wool dust mop is still handmade in New England
- Convenient household-size, old-fashioned multi-colored wool dust mop
- The fluffy pure wool dust mop head picks-up dust and pet hair like a charm
- Just shake it out after use and you are good to go again
- The swivel head provides maneuverability for easy access to hard to reach areas, corners, thight spaces, under furniture
- The NEW, DURABLE VELCRO® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust head from its frame
- Handwash in cold to lukewarm water and air dry
- Metal Frame measures 12"
- Dusting area is 11" x 18"
- Comes complete with a 48" removable natural lacquered wood handle
This is an all naural product and does NOT require any chemical treatment The lanolin in the wool hold on to the dust until you shake it out No expensive disposable pads needed Replacement heads are available (Item# 100RH)