The most popular all wool dust mop
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 3. Click here to reset.
4.74/5 Stars out of 265 Reviews
| November 17th, 2019
So far so good. I am not a swifter person. Been looking for a replacement for my 20 year old wool dustmop for a long time. Not as thick, however, it certainly is better than any I have tried thus far.
| August 12th, 2019
Liked it at first, but then it didn’t pick up dust as well.
| May 8th, 2019
The size almost looks like a child’s toy. It may be okay for small areas, but it needs to be 1 1/2 - 2 times bigger.
| April 5th, 2018
yes it works well it just not worth the price will return SORRY i do like it
DKinn | October 31st, 2017
It is very good, but it is not the lint/cat hair sucking gem that it reported by others. I have hardwood in my kitchen and it pushes most things around. I need to use duster spray if I want to really pick things up. Fortunately I also bought the Fuller Brush carpet sweeper so can go over floors with that first.
Big Wooly with Wooden Handle
Since 1909 the most popular all wool dust mop is still handmade in New England
- Convenient household-size, old-fashioned multi-colored wool dust mop
- The fluffy pure wool dust mop head picks-up dust and pet hair like a charm
- Just shake it out after use and you are good to go again
- The swivel head provides maneuverability for easy access to hard to reach areas, corners, thight spaces, under furniture
- The NEW, DURABLE VELCROÂ® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust head from its frame
- Handwash in cold to lukewarm water and air dry
- Metal Frame measures 12"
- Dusting area is 11" x 18"
- Comes complete with a 48" removable natural lacquered wood handle
This is an all naural product and does NOT require any chemical treatment The lanolin in the wool hold on to the dust until you shake it out No expensive disposable pads needed Replacement heads are available (Item# 100RH)