For the bigger jobs around the home
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 2. Click here to reset.
4.55/5 Stars out of 47 Reviews
Becky | March 23rd, 2016
I was excited about getting my wooly mammoth for my new hardwood floors, but alas...it just pushes the dust or any debris that the vacuum may have missed, around. I'm sorry to say...the Swiffer won out at my home.
Michael J. Schmidt | March 2nd, 2016
I had high hopes for this dust mop as I have a lot of wood floor to cover. Very disappointing. It leaves a trail behind and does not shake out well. I am back to vacuuming and following up with a microfiber wrapped around a Swiffer Mop
Saavy shopper | March 20th, 2015
This mop will do, but I'm disappointed. The threads of the mop itself do not cover the full bottom area, and they are about 1/10 of the size of the threads on the old mops. This means that only the periphery of the mop does the work. The center area is sewn and reinforced to hold the threads. It seems well constructed. It will do the job, but it is nowhere near the quality of its predecessors.
Wooly Mammoth with Telescoping Handle
Ideal for those bigger jobs around the home and office
- The fluffy head of pure wool picks up dust like a charm. After use just shake it out
- The swivel head provides maneuverability - it reaches easily into tight corners, under beds and furniture
- The NEW, DURABLE VELCRO® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust head from its frame for hand washing; then air dry.
- Metal frame size: 17"
- Dusting area measures 11" x 24"
- Pet owners love it - no chemical duster sprays need - just the natural lanolin in the wool
- Comes complete with metal telescoping handle, which extends from 35" to 54"
No expensive disposable pads. The wool head is durable and long lasting Replacement heads are available (Item# 200RH)