For the bigger jobs around the home
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 3. Click here to reset.
4.55/5 Stars out of 47 Reviews
Jrs | January 31st, 2017
Works ok. A bit better than the microfiber mop I purchased first, but still leaves stuff on the floor.
R. Elkind | December 20th, 2015
Not as effective as I hoped.
Mike Abston | April 15th, 2015
I guess I was hoping for something that would actually pick stuff up. This just kind of pushes it around.
C. J. Nye | January 28th, 2015
The mop head is nicely made, although the individual wool yarns are smaller diameter than those on the 50-year old mop I'm trying to replace. But they work well. The unit has a twist-lock telescoping handle. The twist-lock failed within the first few uses. With moderate tightening of the lock it came undone when I turned the mop around corners. When I tightened it enough that it wouldn't come undone it jammed, then wouldn't unlock, and now slips without unlocking. So I put on another handle I had as an extension for paint rollers, window washing gear, etc. Now everything is fine. The good thing is that the thread where the handle screws into the mop head is a common one, so other handles, telescoping and not, fit.
Wooly Mammoth with Telescoping Handle
Ideal for those bigger jobs around the home and office
- The fluffy head of pure wool picks up dust like a charm. After use just shake it out
- The swivel head provides maneuverability - it reaches easily into tight corners, under beds and furniture
- The NEW, DURABLE VELCRO® backing allows for quick & easy removal of the dust head from its frame for hand washing; then air dry.
- Metal frame size: 17"
- Dusting area measures 11" x 24"
- Pet owners love it - no chemical duster sprays need - just the natural lanolin in the wool
- Comes complete with metal telescoping handle, which extends from 35" to 54"
No expensive disposable pads. The wool head is durable and long lasting Replacement heads are available (Item# 200RH)